Effective Laser Dentistry in Rancho Cucamonga
You deserve a dentist dedicated to continued innovation. At Victoria Village Dentistry, we perform laser dentistry and cosmetic procedures for faster, more effective, and more comfortable treatment. We are committed to using these tools and advancements in dentistry to enhance your experience with us.
Our team proudly uses Fotona lasers, a trusted system recognized for their reliability and quality results. We are also grateful to be able to serve patients in Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, and throughout San Bernardino County. If you're looking for a laser dentist in Rancho Cucamonga, contact our office to schedule an appointment today!
CALL US: (909) 463-4190 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What is Laser Dentistry?
Laser dentistry is an innovative technique that uses a focused beam of light to perform dental procedures with precision. This technique uses lasers at a specific frequency for hard tissue, such as teeth, and soft tissue, like your gums, to perform a variety of treatments. Laser dentistry can accomplish various procedures such as whitening teeth and treating tooth decay, gum disease, and more. Some additional benefits of laser dentistry include:
- Reduced Discomfort: Many laser procedures are less invasive than their traditional alternatives, resulting in less pain and discomfort during and after treatment. The precision offered by a laser can also cause less damage to the surrounding tissue. Many laser procedures also don't require numbing, creating a more comfortable experience.
- Faster Healing: Laser dentistry can promote quicker healing times than traditional methods, allowing you to resume your daily activities sooner. The laser can also help minimize bleeding during procedures and sterilize the area, reducing the chance of infection.
- More Efficient: Laser dentistry procedures can often be performed faster because of the precision offered and a reduced need for additional tools. There is also less preparation time needed for numbing, meaning you get to spend less time in the dental chair.
Fotona's SWEEPS® endodontic laser is a revolutionary way to perform root canal treatment. This tool allows us to more effectively clean, rinse, and disinfect your root canals to improve efficiency, reduce the risk of reinfection, and enhance results. Laser dentistry allows us to take a conservative approach, so we can save as much healthy tissue and natural tooth structure as possible when performing your root canal treatment.
TwinLight® Periodontal Treatment (TPT) allows for minimally invasive periodontal procedures with less pain and reduced healing time. This treatment method is particularly useful for patients suffering from gum disease, as it allows us to effectively clean, remove infection from, and reduce the depth of gum pockets. Because the laser causes minimal bleeding, it allows a clear field of view for our dentist, increasing efficiency and reducing your time spent in the chair.
Facial Rejuvenation with Laser Treatment
Our laser dentist is also qualified to perform various facial rejuvenation treatments. A laser allows for gentle, non-invasive cosmetic procedures that can improve your aesthetics with natural-looking results. This means that with laser cosmetic treatments, there is no need for surgery, needles, or anesthesia. Some of the procedures we offer include:
- SmoothLase® is a face-lifting procedure that results in a natural-looking, rejuvenated look without the need for fillers. This treatment can improve skin complexion and tighten and volumize skin for a youthful appearance.
- LipLase® is a non-injectable lip-plumping procedure for fuller, smoother lips and no artificial fillers. It can penetrate deeply into the skin without damaging the skin's surface, creating a plumping effect comfortably and safely.
- SmoothEye® reduces wrinkles around the eyes by stimulating collagen production, gently tightening the skin in the area, and improving overall skin elasticity.
Reduce Snoring With Laser Treatment
If you struggle with snoring every night, our laser treatments with NightLase® offer a non-invasive way to increase the quality of your sleep. NightLase helps to open the airways and tighten intraoral tissue to help stop snoring and potentially help with sleep apnea. The precision of the laser allows for targeted treatment that tackles specific areas of the mouth and throat. This results in improved airflow and a noticeable reduction in snoring. NightLase is an effective, comfortable, and gentle treatment that can help you achieve a better night's rest.
Fotona Laser Dentistry in Rancho Cucamonga For Your Smile
For gentle and efficient treatment for your dental and cosmetic needs, our laser dentist in Rancho Cucamonga can help. At Victoria Village Dentistry, we are proud to offer laser dentistry. Laser helps support treatments from endodontics to snoring reduction and cosmetic procedures such as wrinkle reduction and lip plumping. Fotona laser dentistry is an effective way to meet your smile and aesthetic goals in a safe and minimally invasive way, and our skilled providers will be by your side throughout the process. If you're interested in seeing if laser dentistry is right for you, contact our office to schedule an appointment today!
CALL US: (909) 463-4190 REQUEST APPOINTMENT