Rancho Cucamonga Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
If you're looking to reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles or minimize the effects of aging in a minimally invasive way, facial rejuvenation treatments may be right for you. At Victoria Village Dentistry, we offer various facial rejuvenation procedures that can enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of your smile.
With facial rejuvenation in Rancho Cucamonga, you can achieve a natural-looking, youthful appearance. Our team is passionate about combining our dental expertise with trustworthy cosmetic enhancements to find the right treatment for your needs. Take the first step toward increasing your self-confidence by contacting our office to schedule an appointment today!
CALL US: (909) 463-4190 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Is Facial Rejuvenation?
Facial rejuvenation refers to non-surgical procedures that help reverse the effects of aging. In general, facial rejuvenation treatments are minimally invasive, so you can continue to live your life as normal between appointments.
By visiting a dentist for facial rejuvenation, you can trust that we will use our expertise and understanding of facial anatomy to refresh the appeal of your entire face. We understand how the soft tissue of the face and gums works and how it impacts your overall appearance. Our treatment options combine accentuating your smile with refreshing your skin, creating an all-over rejuvenated appearance that balances and enhances your natural features.
What Can Facial Rejuvenation Treatments Help With?
Facial rejuvenation treatments offer a range of benefits to enhance your natural aesthetics and address common signs of aging. As we age, it's natural to see wrinkles, fine lines, or changes in skin texture and elasticity. Or perhaps you've had orthodontic treatments, but your teeth have since shifted and become misaligned. Facial rejuvenation can address these issues and provide various benefits such as:
- Fixing misaligned teeth, which can also improve the appearance of your jaw
- Decreasing the appearance of a gummy smile
- Reducing the appearance of age spots, wrinkles, fine lines, eye bags, and scarring
- Tightening and lifting skin, reducing sagging
- Creating an overall more youthful appearance
- Having a positive impact on your self-confidence
Our Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
When you visit our practice, you can expect us to take the time to learn about your cosmetic and health goals. We listen to what you are looking to change about your aesthetics and never push treatments based on our own visual preferences. You can expect us to focus on producing natural results and making sure you leave our office satisfied.
We offer a wide range of treatments to enhance your aesthetics, including:
- Orthodontics: A straighter smile can make a big improvement to your aesthetic appeal. We offer traditional braces and discreet clear aligners, so you have options that fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Gum Contouring: If you have excess visible gum tissue when you smile, you might have a gummy smile. A gummy smile can make your teeth appear too short or overshadow the appearance of an otherwise bright and happy smile. If your gummy smile makes you feel self-conscious or you're constantly hiding your smile, our treatments can help.
- Laser Treatments: This is the primary method we use to fix wrinkles and sagging skin, reduce scarring, and perform other facial rejuvenation treatments that are focused on the face itself. We offer SmoothLase®, LipLase®, and SmoothEye® treatments to help enhance your skin, lips, and eyes.
FAQs About Facial Rejuvenation
If you're looking to restore your appearance and youthfulness, it's normal to have questions about how our natural facial rejuvenation procedures can help. Our team is here to answer your questions, address your concerns, and make sure you feel confident in the care you're receiving. Some common questions we receive include:
Some discomfort is normal for any facial rejuvenation procedure. We do our best to make you feel as comfortable as possible with topical and local anesthetics. Our dentist will also work at your pace throughout the procedure so that any discomfort stays manageable.
Some treatments, such as gum contouring and orthodontics, permanently change the look of your smile. Laser treatments that can remove scarring, such as SmoothLase, permanently improve the appearance of scars. Other treatments, such as skin-tightening or lip-plumping procedures, last several weeks to months. Our team is happy to walk you through what to expect from each type of treatment to help determine if it's right for you.
Yes. Our treatments are FDA-approved and backed by years of clinical studies. Our providers are skilled at delivering treatment, and we prioritize your health and safety throughout the entire process.
Facial Rejuvenation in Rancho Cucamonga
Rediscover a more youthful appearance with facial rejuvenation in Rancho Cucamonga. Whether you're looking to reshape your gum line or need an eyelift, Victoria Village Dentistry offers comprehensive options that cater to your specific needs. By combining your aesthetic goals with our expertise, we produce natural-looking, satisfying results that are easy to smile about. Contact our office to schedule your initial appointment today!
CALL US: (909) 463-4190 REQUEST APPOINTMENT